Okay so I admit, I don’t know if “jigglers” is a word, but that’s what my mom always called the Jell-o squares she made us, and it’s just fun to say! We are still hanging out in the triple digits here in Texas, and I basically wish I could live in the refrigerator next to these refreshingly cool jigglers. These tasty little gelatin squares are made from fresh fruit, water, honey, and unflavored gelatin. That’s it! They are cool, fresh, and healthy! You get plenty of hydration from the fruit juice, antioxidants from the berries, and collagen from the gelatin. Not to mention, your kids will love them, and you can offer dessert without dripping sweat into a bowl of brownie batter. I hope these yummy fruit treats hit the spot for your family and keep you nice and cool!
Berry Watermelon Jigglers
- 1 cup of fresh berries of your choice, or thawed from frozen.
- 1 cup of chopped fresh watermelon
- 4 cups of water
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 1 oz of unflavored gelatin
1. In a blender or food processor, combine fruit, water, and honey.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Strain juice through a nut milk bag
4. Follow the directions for your gelatin on how much juice to boil, but for the Knox brand (linked above), I boiled 3 cups of juice and sprinkled the gelatin over 1 cup of cold juice.
5. Pour boiling water over soft gelatin, and stir until all gelatin is dissolved.
6. Pour gelatin into a 9×9 pan or these cute silicone molds
7. Refrigerate for 2+ hours, until firm.
8. Slice (or use cookie cutters for fun!) into individual jigglers!
9. Keep leftovers refrigerated.
If you, like me, are not a fan of unnecessary sweating, check out some of my other no bake treats like Dairy Free Chocolate Milkshakes, No Bake Chocolate Date Cake, and Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups. And for more berry treats, try my Berry Lemonade or No Bake Cheesecake with Chocolate Crust – which is divine topped with fresh strawberries. Whatever you end up making, I hope you enjoy! Stay cool…and enjoy your pinch of crazy!
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase using the links, it is of no extra cost to you; it is just a small commission for me. Thank you for supporting A Pinch of Crazy!
One thought on “Berry Watermelon Jigglers”
That’s a wonderful recipe….