Hello! It’s Molly; it’s been a while, but I’m still here! I’m currently sitting here looking at pumpkin decor, smelling fall-scented candles, and really wishing I had a warm slice of pumpkin bread. It’s starting to *kind of* cool down, fall decorations are coming out, and the holiday season is in sight. All of this can only mean one thing: aside from eating all the goodies, of course, it’s time to bake the goodies! However, if you’re like me, you still get a little sweaty turning the oven on; I’m also still slightly sleep deprived from having my second baby only five months ago, so any extra energy I have is usually devoted to tidying up. I would love to be able to bake more, but right now most dessert recipes are a little too time intensive for me. So what’s a sweaty, tired mama to do when Fall comes a-knocking asking for goodies? Make this recipe! It is super simple, delicious, sweet, crunchy, and salty; these two ingredient Chocolate Nut Clusters satisfied my third trimester cravings, and are the perfect go-to in this busy season if you’re craving a treat but short on time. Hope you enjoy!
Chocolate Nut Clusters
- 6 ounces of dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/3 cup of nuts of your choice, chopped (I used pecans and almonds)
- Flaky sea salt (optional)
- Toast nuts for about 2 minutes on a dry skillet on medium heat, just until aromatic. Set aside
- Melt chocolate in a microwave safe bowl, stirring well after 30 second increments.
- Stir nuts into melted chocolate
- Drop spoonfuls of chocolate covered nuts on a parchment lined (or my favorite silicone mats)
- Sprinkle with sea salt, if desired
- Refrigerate until firm
- Store covered in the fridge for a week, but they’ll be gone long before that hehe
For more fall goodness, check out my Pumpkin Pecan Muffins, Apple Pie Parfaits, or my No Bake Pumpkin Pie. I hope everyone has been healthy and well during this post-apocalyptic movie of a year we’ve had. You will find plenty of comfort food on this site, and feel free to reach out to chat if needed. Stay healthy, hug your family, eat fall goodies…and enjoy your Pinch of Crazy!
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase using the links, it is of no extra cost to you; just a small commission for me. Thank you for supporting A Pinch of crazy!