Have you ever met a couple who had a perfect marriage? I have. They are both rich, and their sweetness and bitterness compliment each other in a decadent way. Peanut butter and chocolate. PB&chocolate4eva ❤
I'll stop with the corny mom jokes…even though it's true. Peanut butter and chocolate go together so deliciously perfect, and everyone knows it! And do you know what's better than a fudgy dark chocolate brownie? A fudgy dark chocolate brownie marbled with streaks of peanut butter and honey. *drool emoji* Add in that these brownies are also gluten free, dairy free, and refined sugar free and you've got a jaw-dropping healthier dessert! Even my picky nephew devoured one of these Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies and was an adorable chocolate-y mess. These brownies are delicious on their own, or topped with a scoop of nice cream for a spectacular sundae! Whip up a batch for all your summer celebrations!
Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease an 8x8 baking pan.
- Whisk together all dry ingredients (flour through salt) in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add melted coconut oil, almond milk, and the egg - stirring until well combined.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- In a separate bowl, combine peanut butter and honey.
- Drop spoonfuls of the peanut butter/honey mixture on the brownie batter.
- Swirl with a knife to make a pretty marbled pattern.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the brownies bounce back when touched.
- Let cool completely before slicing. Keep leftovers covered at room temperature.
For more PB&chocolate recipes, check out my Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookie Bars, Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, Wholesome Chocolate Chunk Cookies, and Peanut Butter and Chocolate Overnight Oats (AKA dessert for breakfast) I hope you find a scrumptious, healthier treat for you and your family! Have a treat, not a cheat, eat dessert…and enjoy your pinch of crazy!